Trinity Church Networks
Don Cromer Architects
The electrical installation in the refurbishment of a 19th Century Building to accommodate a meeting place and lecture hall for Trinity Church Networks.
The listed building is located on a very busy thoroughfare in the centre of the city and the site itself was very restricted. The building dates from 1839, is spread over 3 floors and the project included an auditorium complete with stage lighting which can seat up to 700, an administration area, lecture rooms and café style activity centre.
The building has been restored in line with its original Georgian architecture. We carried out the lighting, general services, small power, Fire alarm and IT installations and co ordinated specialist sub contractors for audio visual and stage lighting.